Monday, February 2, 2009

Music That I Write To...

- Rilo Kiley - My all time favorite band. Every album has been better than the one before. Name another band that has done that.

- The Dresden Dolls - Dark punk burlesque. You know you like it.

- Betty Curse - I find the beauty in the darkness.

- Johnny Hollow - Go and find out for yourself.

- 70's rock - The Who and Led Zepplin are still changing teenagers lives.

- T.I. and his ilk - Rap can do a lot for you if you doing something on the anger tip.

- 80's new wave - I defy you from being happy as you listen to The Cure and New Order.

- The Postal Service - Indie electronica. No seriously.

This is just part one. I think I might make this a regular thing where I post a new song or band or album as I go, point out things I dig and see if you dig them too.

Later Days

No comments:

Post a Comment