Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Working away...

So toiling on two different thing at the same time can be both helpful and complicated. It's helpful because when you get stuck with one you can just jump to the other. But it can be less helpful when writing one and you start writing things for your other script and you get two or three pages in and you realize what an ass you are and you have to copy and paste and figure out what the hell you did wrong.

Ugh, sometimes I feel like I might never get where I want to go. But then I remember what the alternative is (working a dead end job, working medical insurance claims, driving a lousy car, barely able to pay all my bills and take care of my kids) and I realize that I can't fail.

So, I won't. Also, I'm going to marry Megan Fox.

And, hey, check it out, I have a 2nd follower: Hi, Lisa!!

No comments:

Post a Comment